Additional terms and conditions for holiday club
- Normal Office Hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm
- Bookings made outside of the these hours will be responded to as if they had been received on the next available working day.
- Unfortunately booking made after 4 pm on Fridays and weekends will not be dealt with until Monday
- Please beware that minimum numbers to run do apply to all our clubs, we do however try to run all activities on the selected dates.
- All activities are weather depended and can be cancelled on the day.
- Parents / Carers must be contactable.
- A responsible person must be available to collect the young person in the event they are unwell or do not wish to stay.
- Please make sure you book, as space is limited. Bookings need to be made and paid for 24hrs in advance.
- If trying to make the booking on the day please ring the office to check availability first.
Are you aged between 8 and 16 Looking for fun-filled action-packed water sports and land-based activities and adventures this Summer? This is your chance to let your children experience our multi activity holiday. This golden opportunity will allow them to try different activities and learn new skills, make new friends and most importantly have fun.
What will they be doing? They will enjoy different activities each day. Learn how to paddle board, kayak, climb, orienteering, canoeing, sailing, all of this takes place in the wonderful Hamworthy the very shores of Poole Harbour. We'll also take you on trips to Wareham Forest for fun rambles and games.
Our 5-day holiday clubs runs from Easter to the October Half term inclusive. How much will it cost?
It will cost £125 for the week or £25 per day. Where to meet us? Meet us at our centre in Hamworthy Park. Registration starts at 8.45. All off site activities we supply the transport in one our mini buses. Other Information. Please ensure your children have a packed lunch, suncream, shoes for the water, a hat and a water bottle All our staff are DBS checked and first aid qualified.